Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mom or Dad?

Check out these pictures of Brayden compared with pictures of Bobby and me when we were his age. It's amazing how much he looks like both of us! Sometimes he looks more like me, but then sometimes he looks more like Bobby. I think he got the best aspects of each of us!!

Here's Bobby's baby picture with one of Brayden that looks similar. I think this shot of Brayden makes him look just like his Dad when he was younger!! Especially the expression on their faces! Too cute!




And here's one of me with a similar shot of Brayden. I wasn't able to catch a good picture of Brayden on his belly like the picture of me, but you can see the similarities in our mouths and noses. I haven't gotten a picture that really captures how much I think Brayden looks like me when I was a baby. This was the best I could do. You definitely see it more in person!