Check out the videos at the bottom of Brayden going down the big slide! He even went on his own and wasn't sure about it at first, but then he wanted to go over and over. After 4 times, I was ready for him to stop... I was quite nervous!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Having fun at Jayde's b-day party!
Here's Brayden at Jayde's birthday party! He had a lot of fun and was running all over the place.
Check out the videos at the bottom of Brayden going down the big slide! He even went on his own and wasn't sure about it at first, but then he wanted to go over and over. After 4 times, I was ready for him to stop... I was quite nervous!
Mmmmmm... cake! .JPG)
Check out the videos at the bottom of Brayden going down the big slide! He even went on his own and wasn't sure about it at first, but then he wanted to go over and over. After 4 times, I was ready for him to stop... I was quite nervous!