Wow... I can't seem to keep up with the pictures these days! Here are quite a few over the last couple of months!! April and May.
Here she is ready for her first day at daycare. It was the day before I was going back to work. I decided to take Brayden to the zoo and do something special for him. :) Gosh... I sure wish I was still at home with her each day! She is growing SO fast!
Alligator in the background!
He pretty much had to touch each of them, ha!
BIG turtles!
The new sea lion exhibit!
After a bath... all fresh and clean!
Check out that sassy pose!
My beautiful babies! Brayden just looks so big next to her! He really is the best big brother!
Our night of camping in the backyard! It was SO fun and I can't wait to do again!
Mmm... Smores!